Academic Research Coaching
The road to completing a dissertation, thesis or senior project is always full of interesting twists and turns. But sometimes that "interesting" part can become overwhelming - either losing the big picture with too many details, or, conversely, having too big a picture without the support of concrete details. As a research coach, my goal is to help you re-energize and re-engage.
What is Academic Research Coaching?
- A collaborative relationship with an experienced researcher;
- Focus on a specific project-based academic goal that meets specific academic requirements of your institution;
- Emphasis on project design, development, organization, and strategic planning for completion.
- Here's what it looks like: Cal Poly Thesis Coaching Clinic
- Upper division and graduate level projects, theses and dissertations;
- Preference for human-centered topics, but all subject areas welcome;
- Qualitative, quantitative and hybrid research methods.
- Personalized one-on-one coaching;
- Training sessions for specific methodologies;
- Group presentations on research topics.
Picture yourself here.
Download flyer [pdf]